Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It Doesn't Have to Be Expensive!

As I perused the aisles of Walmart yesterday, looking for items to add to my kids' back-to-school emergency kits, I came across this great little headlamp for only $1! I found it on the camping aisle on a shelf next to the flashlights. This is a great headlamp for kids and adults because it's cheap, light-weight, and if it gets lost or broken, you're only out $1. 

The great thing about being prepared is that you don't have to have the best of the best to get by. Obviously, it's better spend a little extra on the more important items that you'll want to have last a long time, but there are tons of ways to do it cheaper. Look for sales, buy used items and accept hand-me-downs whenever possible. When there's a will, there's a way, and as long as the desire to prepare is there, the Lord will bless you to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment